10 questions with: Dominique Nugent
Hi Dominque, welcome to Liffey Valley Style HQ! Thank you for taking the time to talk to us.
1. What is your best childhood memory?
Going on our family summer holidays were my favourite childhood memories. We always went to Marbella and visited a theme park called Tivoli World. I loved it.
2. What would you tell your 16 year old self?
Don’t try to please everyone in order to fit in. You won’t be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s ok. Learn to appreciate the people around you that have your best interests at heart and forget about the rest.
3. What was the last picture you took on your phone? Can you show us?
The last picture I took was my outfit today. God, I must seem vain right now! I am obsessed with fashion and can be seen posting my OOTD, daily.
4. You blog about your life and style, do you like shopping and where is your favourite place to shop?
Do I like shopping? It’s literally my favourite pastime! I feel like I was born to shop, I’m so good at it, Haha! My favourite shops are Zara, Penneys and Bershka. I love the Penneys in Liffey Valley, It’s the best one!
5. What is your favourite piece of clothing right now?
My mom style jeans from Penneys are my favourite piece right now. I can style them up for a night out or wear them more casual for work.
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
Definitely take away food from Abrakebabra.
7. What is your pet peeve?
When someone turns up the sound on the tele or the radio in the car and they leave it on an uneven number. I like order and having things a certain way.
8. Do you have any nicknames?
My niece calls me Dob because she hasn’t quite mastered how to say my name yet. It’s a toughy!
9. What’s your favourite animal?
Baby turtles, they are so cute!
10. What’s your star sign and do you think it matches your personality?
I am a leo. Yes 100%. I’d consider myself to be creative especially in terms of hair and fashion, ambitious and extremely loyal sometimes to my own fault.