11 questions with: Sarah Hanrahan
Hi Sarah, welcome to Liffey Valley Style HQ! Thank you for taking the time to talk to us.
1. What is your best childhood memory?
Oh, that’s a tough one! I have really fond memories of going on The Disney Cruise when I was around 8 years old… unlimited selection at the ice cream bar & having Micky Mouse serve you dinner is about as perfect an experience as you can get at that age!
2. What’s your favourite thing about being an influencer?
Probably the messages I get from people saying my advice or content helped them in some way. I feel honored that people trust my opinion, so those messages mean a lot.
3. What achievement are you most proud of?
I won “Social Influencer of The Year” this year at the Shemazing awards which was pretty epic!
4. What would you tell your 16 year old self?
I was actually a rare breed of teenager in the fact that I was A) very confident and B) pretty level headed, so I wouldn’t have much advice from now to then! I’d tell her to keep being herself I guess.
5. What was the last picture you took on your phone? Can you show us?
It was of a father & his child on a trip to Kerry. I saw them walking toward the town fare as I was sitting outside a pub & asked if I could take a pic.
6. You blog about your life and style, do you the like shopping and where is your favourite place to shop?
I love H&M & Zara for sales, New Look for fun bits & charity shops for great vintage finds. There’s a great H&M and New Look in Liffey Valley actually!
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
An indulgent night in with my bestie… lots of chocolate, wine & pampering.
8. What is your pet peeve?
Unnecessary noise… people shouting instead of talking instantly boils my blood.
9. Do you have any nicknames?
Hanners. It started with my colleagues when I was nursing & just kind of stuck.
10. What’s your favourite animal?
I LOVE animals… any animal, but I’m a sucker for dogs, they’re just so amazing!
11. What’s your favourite social platform- Snapchat, Instagram or Facebook?
I’m an Insta gal through & through- images tell a better story than any words can.