SKECHERS, we are the award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry, designing, developing and marketing lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children.
We at Skechers Ireland are seeking dynamic/ passionate and enthusiastic candidates with previous management experience.
We currently have an opening for a Trainee Assistant Store Manager in our store in Liffey Valley.
- To offer Skechers customers efficient service and to maximise sales and profitability through striving to achieve KPIs such as UPT, Conversion rate and ATV.
- To implement all company policies, procedures & directives.
- To run the Store smoothly and efficiently following company guidelines for daily, weekly, monthly tasks.
- To maintain high standards in all spheres of responsibility within the Store.
- To assist in achieving daily targets set by the company.
- To practise company policy in sales technique.
- To ensure good customer service.
- To ensure correct register procedures are adhered to.
- To be knowledgeable of all figures achieved in the Store on a daily and weekly basis.
- To ensure all Team Members are always aware of Store figures and individual targets.
- To monitor Team Members to ensure they are adhering to company policy with regards to appearance, sales technique and product knowledge.
- To offer Team Training on a regular basis.
- To ensure window and internal displays are in accordance with Company VM Policy.
- To maintain a pleasant Store atmosphere.
- To keep Team Members motivated.
- To maintain all equipment to required standards.
- To carry out Opening and Closing Checklists daily as directed.
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained.
- To carry out all administration in accordance with company policy.
- To ensure all memos and instructions are carried out and implemented as required.
- To track and check all lodgements and EOD sheets.
- To undertake other duties and projects as requested by the Area Manager in order to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Do you have the skills and experience to manage our fast paced and dynamic store? If so, send your CV along with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are the right person for the role.
SKECHERS, THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR FUTURE!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 1 year
Apply to [email protected]
Closing date: 27.04.2018View More Job Openings